Fanboy? For real? Fad? Droid is here to stay - We make an apperance on PCWorld.com

EntropikOne

Reaction score
Transferred numbers from several phones to Droids today, all phones transferred well, my Samsung Omnia did not cooperate. The file it created to put on SDCard was missing something. Put contacts from Omnia to non-smart phone, then from non-smart phone to Droid -- worked. Just figures, successful with everyones but my own. Perserverance prevailed!!!!!!!! Thank you VERIZON, it's about time.

Best Buy also had trouble with transfering info from my omnia to the droid....and they couldnt do it so i took it to the local verizon shop and they DID do it...but with trouble lol

Randomocity

Reaction score
Welcome to the new guys! This phone really is one of the greatest I've owned. The more people on it, and helping out here, the merrier (So as long as people use the search function on the forums :biggrin:)

But seriously, its great to see this community grow. I've only been here two weeks and already I have to say I'm enjoying it here. There's a treasure trove of info, and I can only hope that it continues to be as successful as it is right now.