Famed Leaker @evleaks Retires with a Parting Gift: Pics of the MotoX+1!

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
evleaks-final-leak-motoxplusone-pic.png

Evan Blass, aka @evleaks, just made good on his promise to retire. Even though this is sad news for the entire Android (and mobile) community, he certainly left with a bang! The above pic is his final parting gift to fans. It's a leaked press render promo pic of the upcoming Moto X+1.

It's interesting to note that the camera lens on this pic seems larger than the one on the Moto X. Other than that, the design of the phone hasn't changed much (although it looks like the display will be larger which coincides with previous intel).

We will miss all of the great industry intel that Evan Blass was able to share with us. While his leaving might diminish the volume of great intel we get on the mobile industry, "the show must go on," and we will continue to hunt out the best news we can for you guys.

We wish Evan Blass well and thank him for this last "retirement gift." Good luck evleaks!

Sidenote: Current intel suggests the Moto X+1 will be announced on September 4th. We will keep a constant vigil!

Source: @evleaks

Last edited:

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
It looks beautiful. The "flash ring" is different. The "speakers" at the top and bottom of the device makes me think it's dual channel audio, as the rear audio speaker has been removed.
Very nice indeed.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
i return home in november, looking forward to all the reviews and hopefully a price drop for me when i get home!

D

Divergent

I really gonna miss @evleaks but this phone looks good with that wooden backcase !

Sent from my SM-T320, Note 1 or S2 using Tapatalk 4