factory wipe question.

Neupy

Reaction score
Ok broke my phone screen and it won't work at all. Got a new one but I'd like to figure out how to wipe the old one without being able to use the screen. Any ideas?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Since it's broke anyway 1 good foot stomp should finish it off. :biggrin:

There may be a button combination (power and volume) that could do it but can you see what is happening?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Try power and volume up (or down) from turned off to see if you get an option to wipe. Maybe someone else with your particular phone can be more help.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Power down. Press and hold the power and volume down button. As soon as the LG logo appears release them and hit and hold them both again. This will bring you to the hard reset screen. Just press the power button to do a hard reset.

OP
Neupy

Neupy

Reaction score
I might have to put my SIM card back in tho. I was playing with the buttons earlier but nothing would work because it was *****ing about no SIM card.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I might have to put my SIM card back in tho. I was playing with the buttons earlier but nothing would work because it was *****ing about no SIM card.

SIM card shouldn't really matter because you never get to the point that it would.