Facebook synced, but contat photo not showing

LLevin11

Reaction score
I have Facebook for HTC on my TB and all of my facebook friends have been synced with my phone contacts for months. Their profile pictures have always shown up under their contact card and their messaging threads. Randomly today though, without changing any settings, I lost all of the profile pictures. All of my contacts are still synced to Facebook and their recently updated statuses are still showing under their name. But the pictures have completely disappeared. How can I get these pictures back?

neiander

Reaction score
Similar thing happened to me today after the 2.3.3 update. Even stranger, the pics were there for a few minutes and then, poof, gone.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think this is a Facebook app issue, I have the same problem on my D1. Never was an issue till recently. Honestly the FB for Android app in general is a heaping pile of shenanigans(keeping it family friendly)

neiander

Reaction score
i just read a post somewhere about "syncmypix" in the market. Free app that will sync FB with contacts. I am currently syncing now and it appears to be working....so far

joeinor

Reaction score
Try it with your TB on a WAN network (not just the mobile net).

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums