facebook notifications

Jordan8

Reaction score
Have you had it notify you of replies to your posts or anything? I can't seem to get it to work yet.
Facebook finally updated the app today for Android.. They added Chat and push notifications.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Its apperantly just for messages & such. Makes no sense to me why they don't make it for all notifications.

RenegadeX28

Reaction score
It does work, but like selectively. It sends you a message on your notification bar whether someone had commented on your status, a status you replied in, whether you got a new message or friend request. So far, it works randomly. The last time I had them was when I had the iPhone and they worked PERFECTLY. It would be as if Facebook text messaged you.

droider4life

Reaction score
It does work, but like selectively. It sends you a message on your notification bar whether someone had commented on your status, a status you replied in, whether you got a new message or friend request. So far, it works randomly. The last time I had them was when I had the iPhone and they worked PERFECTLY. It would be as if Facebook text messaged you.
Obviously there isn't any settings to adjust for notifications since its now a push system. Am I missing something? I installed the update and have used the chat, it works decent but as for notifications im getting nothing. Any suggestions?

Card

Reaction score
I get a text when someone comments on my status or sends me a message. I get an e-mail when someone replies to one of my comments. Seems to work pretty well. I really don't like the notifications on the Facebook app itself. Tells me I have something like 35 unread messages and 20 unread event invites.