Facebook not working

EL Lacost

Reaction score
We'll everything is working except wat I do most I cant post my status any help would be apreciated
Sent from my GneX Unlocked,Rooted,on Gummynex Rom

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Yes I have tried this 2day and it still dsnt work and I'm also not getting that great battery life any suggestions?

Xf53vfs3

Reaction score
When you first flashed, did you wipe everything? Sometimes little problems that have no explanation can be caused by not wiping when coming from a different rom or much earlier version of the same rom. I used to get weird problems such as random force closes when I didn't wipe.

As for battery life, it can be caused by the same problem - not wiping.

PS: One more thing about battery life - it might seem like a dumb explanation, but I used to get terrible battery life when I first began using Gummy. The reason was not because there was anything wrong with the rom, it was because I was using the phone ALL THE TIME just because I had a new rom and it was totally cool!

Also, it may help us diagnose your battery problem if you posted a screenshot of your battery usage after a full day of use.

thebird36

Reaction score
btw with this rom i have amazing battery life you're going to want to change the battery voltage in the performance settings i get 13hrs easy with 45% screen i have these settings...
1350mhz- 1175mV
1200- 1125mv
920- 1025mv
700- 925mv
350- 850mv

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Merb yes I wiped everything correctly and yes ur probably right I have been really over using it and I need to just let it charge fully and leave it there for a while

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Thank you I will try those settings and hope it works hows the performance with those settings?