facebook not syncing some contacts?

razorseal

Reaction score
I just went from BB 0.1 (froyo 2.2) which has pretty much everyone synced to SS 4.0 (froyo 2.2 rom as well) and only about say 40% of my contacts got synced... I cleared the cache on facebook, and still nothing....

any way I can make it sync again or something like that?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just went from BB 0.1 (froyo 2.2) which has pretty much everyone synced to SS 4.0 (froyo 2.2 rom as well) and only about say 40% of my contacts got synced... I cleared the cache on facebook, and still nothing....

any way I can make it sync again or something like that?

In your settings/accounts & Sync click your facebook button and it should sync again.

subsynth

Reaction score
I'm having this issue with v.02 now.

Initially installed and only some of my contact list had their FB photos, I removed the sync, re-added to sync with existing contacts, went to accounts and re-synced, same thing only some of my contacts have their FB photos attached, only after removing and resynching it's different contacts who have pictures showing than before.

Wheeler

Reaction score
I am having the same issue and I just guessed it was an issue with the FB app. I am hoping they do an update or something. This FB app is no where near what the BlackBerry app was. Not that I am missing my BlackBerry I am loving my Droid dancedroid