Facebook Not Syncing Pics

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
My facebook app is suddenly not syncing my contacts pics with their facebook profile pics. And it's only for some of my contacts. Some work, some don't. Any idea why?

mike5529

Reaction score
Mine has been doing the same thing for a couple of days

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
My facebook app is suddenly not syncing my contacts pics with their facebook profile pics. And it's only for some of my contacts. Some work, some don't. Any idea why?

under the 'contacts' tab choose them, and then go to their profile/facebook from the contacts tab/area, and then let that load and go back..it should work. for me it did

OP
czerdrill

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score

under the 'contacts' tab choose them, and then go to their profile/facebook from the contacts tab/area, and then let that load and go back..it should work. for me it did

yeah tried this but still no go...grrr...kinda annoying, wonder why all of a sudden...i think it may have to do with the update, but that doesnt explain why some work.