Facebook not showing all Friends

cfdelaune

Reaction score
I am having a problem where the Facebook app on the Droid is simply not showing all of my friends. Everything else works fine, aside from known issues. I just can't figure out why these two people do not show up. I wonder if they have some security setting enabled that does not allow them to be seen on the Droid, but I have not seen mention of that anywhere on the web.

I have scoured these forums (and others) and have seen people talking about a million other minor issues related to the Facebook app, but I have not seen anyone mention this exact problem. I am thinking that this is just a minor glitch that will be fixed in a upcoming refresh of the software, but it's a weird one so I thought I'd ask the experts!

Thanks,
C

blauter78

Reaction score
I have noticed this too with one of my friends on facebook. At first I thought it was because he was the only one without a profile pic, but now I have a friend without one as well but I can see her. Not sure the reason. Anyone else?

OP
C

cfdelaune

Reaction score
I tried logging in/out a few times because, as you said, the app seems a bit flaky in that regard. I would believe that was the problem, but it is always the same two Friends that do not show up. Seems like if it were just random flakiness, different Friends would appear and disappear.