Facebook issues?

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Not sure how many others use fb as much as I do however I notice when I try to post my status update it goes right to my profile wall and doesn't show up on the newsfeed. I've searched online and have found many with the problem but no one with a solution...anyone else?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

boostedjti

Reaction score
Not sure how many others use fb as much as I do however I notice when I try to post my status update it goes right to my profile wall and doesn't show up on the newsfeed. I've searched online and have found many with the problem but no one with a solution...anyone else?

Download Facebook for android from the market. It seems the one that comes with the phone is pretty bad.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Yes is can be rather misleading from the get go since no one seems to have explicitly informed us Android users but a number of the preloaded apps that come on Android devices may actually have updates but since the Market doesn't recognize them as downloaded applications, available updates will not appear. I found this out some time ago myself...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...25-facebook-notification-retrieval-error.html

I'm curious if there's a thread that lists all stock Android apps that have been updated. I've had to manually download/update the Voice Dialer, Amazon MP3, Twitter, Street View, Facebook, Google Search, and Youtube...

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Those were being sent from the downloaded facebook for android app. I downloaded it because my phone didn't come with a fb app any more advice?

ilovehotboistar

Reaction score
Click on the facebook icon when your on the screen with the feeds. It should go to a screen that gives you different options..such as friends, chat, etc.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Mine also did not come with Facebook loaded....just a way to sync my fb contacts. So I had to dl the fb app on the market and when I use it to update my status it doesn't post to the news feed foreveryone to see I posts on my profile and that's it, so no one can see my updates unless they actually go to my profile page. That's the problem I am having...nothing with notifications. Anyone else?

M

Mwsr

My places will never work