Facebook for Android Log In problems

Dandroid247

Reaction score
So is anybody's working yet? I was having the same problem until i got home and re logged in over wi fi and so far everything seems cool.

m@tt

Reaction score
Woke up this morning and was able to login. I had to setup my settings again. Guess this is new version?

gwol

Reaction score
Started fine for me this morning also, did not have to setup login again or anything. Seems like it was an issue with the mobile version of Facebook only. I was able to use Facebook on my computer fine.

ezekiel2000

Reaction score
My notifications tab is still throwing errors...specifically this one. Am I the only one getting this error on the notifications tab?

Cannot retrieve the notifications. Please try again later. [601/Parser error: unexpected "-" at position 57.]

Last edited:

Plastics

Reaction score
Getting the same code too. I don't know what is going on with the app, but I wish it would be corrected !

jassie312

Reaction score
My notifications tab is still throwing errors...specifically this one. Am I the only one getting this error on the notifications tab?

Cannot retrieve the notifications. Please try again later. [601/Parser error: unexpected "-" at position 57.]

I am getting this same exact error...they must fix it!

black04redline

Reaction score
Mine was screwy last night, but it's back to normal today. Grrreat, now back to the whole sync/not sync/multiple phone numbers b/c of facebook issue I'll have to resolve today. :mad:

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Motorola acknowledged the problem on their Facebook page. Good to at least see that. :)