Facebook for Android Log In problems

cgbrannen

Reaction score
I am trying to log on to my Facebook through Android app and it keeps saying error in loggin in, please try again later.
I reinstalled the app and turned phone off and still same thing.
Anyone else having this problem???

Potts112005

Reaction score
Same exact issue here, I read the comments under the Facebook app in the market. Evidently it's happening to many people.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You should be able to use m.facebook.com from your Droid browser to get your FB fix for now....

Plastics

Reaction score
It appears that it is that particular app. I could not sync so I deleated the account, did a battery pull, and tried to add the account again,and now I can't log in. I hope whatever the problem is it is fixed soon as I like the "one touch" app to fb !

Akka

Reaction score
It appears that it is that particular app. I could not sync so I deleated the account, did a battery pull, and tried to add the account again,and now I can't log in. I hope whatever the problem is it is fixed soon as I like the "one touch" app to fb !

I'm having the same problems with Facebook. I'm also having issues with Google Searches and noticed having a few issues with youtube searches, and gtalk as well. Something is definitely going on with the service of the phone ATM. I have had my phone since launch day and it has been fine, then out of no where today right after I just posted a comment on Facebook the thing is wigging. Kinda glad to see I'm not the only one. That just goes to show that it isn't my phone, but the service.

Tekmazter

Reaction score
same problems here ... getting "An error had occurred while fetching data. 4/Application request limit reached"

Kylar

Reaction score
same problems here ... getting "An error had occurred while fetching data. 4/Application request limit reached"

Same here :mad:

Also my linked hotmail account stopped working and if i try to sign into hotmail from my browser it force closes on me after i put in my password...wtf!!

blufftontiger

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 64GB
I'm having the exact same access problem when using my facebook app.

Fortunately, I was able to login through the browser.

ezekiel2000

Reaction score
Me 13 on the facebook error thing.
Nice to know it wasn't just me!