facebook contact not showing pic

dawgintn

Reaction score
I had my brother-in-law info on my phone was showing his facebook profile, accidentally delate his contact. I went back on gmail.com and re added it but now I cant get it to link back to his facebook.

Thanks

JamesX

Reaction score
I don't have face book but I remember many people menting "Long Press the Contact, then select Join."

Might be the solution in this case.

OP
D

dawgintn

Reaction score
I don't have face book but I remember many people menting "Long Press the Contact, then select Join."

Might be the solution in this case.
thanks but I do not see Join anywhere

OP
D

dawgintn

Reaction score
Ok found join, but all it did was try to link it with his brothers

BigCityVa

Reaction score
Re sink the facebook contacts. I've had to do that a few time.

phone

Reaction score
Make sure the name in your address book matches the name on FB.

OP
D

dawgintn

Reaction score

Name # email home address all match. When I had it before facebook matched it, but now I cant get it to match

now as far as syncing how do u do that. I see the sync options in facebook. I got sync with existing contacts checked

BigCityVa

Reaction score

Name # email home address all match. When I had it before facebook matched it, but now I cant get it to match

now as far as syncing how do u do that. I see the sync options in facebook. I got sync with existing contacts checked
Contacts > Menu > Accounts > Facebook account > then uncheck and recheck the sync contacts

OP
D

dawgintn

Reaction score

Contacts > Menu > Accounts > Facebook account > then uncheck and recheck the sync contacts

Ok did not work can anybody else help me, eveybody else works great, but after I del his contact and added it back cant get his profile to sync