Facebook App

aarong03

Reaction score
Anyone else not able to upload photos from your Razr Maxx? Ever since last update of the app I'm not able to upload picture from my phone.

OP
aarong03

aarong03

Reaction score
I had that issue on my S3... Had to clear data and cache and force stop the app.... Works fine now.

Ok, I just uninstalled the update and it seems to be working fine. But I will do the process you mentioned also. Thanks for the feedback.

Krenzy

Reaction score
It's the Facebook app itself. Complete junk after the updates; that's why I've gone six months without updating it lol.

Toxie

Reaction score
I have the Droid 4 and when I hit upload it wants to go in as a 'post' wont let me choose an album etc like my old droid...WTF? Any ideas? In theory you should be able to select your photo, hit FB, choose album and upload..... ?

OP
aarong03

aarong03

Reaction score
I have the Droid 4 and when I hit upload it wants to go in as a 'post' wont let me choose an album etc like my old droid...WTF? Any ideas? In theory you should be able to select your photo, hit FB, choose album and upload..... ?
I'm not sure, but have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? That might help with your issue.

Toxie

Reaction score
no. i am worried. if it came with the phone i am freaked out it will do something and it will never return ya know? my droid ally uploaded everything where i wanted in 2 seconds...the better the technology... idk

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
When ever I need to upload a photo to Facebook, I use the Desktop site from my phone browser (Chrome) and navigate that way so I can select which album I want to put it in.

Otherwise the photo uploading on the app is a complete mess, lol.

Toxie

Reaction score
When ever I need to upload a photo to Facebook, I use the Desktop site from my phone browser (Chrome) and navigate that way so I can select which album I want to put it in.

Otherwise the photo uploading on the app is a complete mess, lol.

O! so its not just me.
Can you somehow save it to your homescreen so you dont have to go into the brower, google it, sign in etc. that seems like a lot