Facebook App Force Closes?

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
After flashing the newest liberty l (I was on SSX before) I have had constant problem with the Facebook app. Every time I start it At first it force closes makes me quit, than reopens and freezes again and than after a minute or 2 works fine until I close the app. Which than makes it do the process all over again.
The only way I know to stop this, and it only works half the time is to constantly fix permission. I use this app constantly and need for contacts and such. I have tryed a couple things to fix it, with no luck.
Any ideas?

Devices:
DroidX Liberty 3 v2.0 (Current)
Droid 1
Moto Cliq

Vaffanculo

Reaction score
They just updated the app, have you tried the new version? How many friends do you have on your Facebook? My ex-wife had over 1000 and it'd do the same thing to her.

OP
H

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
They just updated the app, have you tried the new version? How many friends do you have on your Facebook? My ex-wife had over 1000 and it'd do the same thing to her.

I got the update notice about an hour after my post. Works perfect since than. Also I only have about 200 to 300 friends so I don't think its that reason. Your wife must be super popular with that many. Lol

Devices:
DroidX Liberty 3 v2.0 (Current)
Droid 1
Moto Cliq