Extracting High Scores from Angry Birds

PittCaleb

Reaction score
Is there a method to retrieve all my high scores from Angry Birds without going through them level by level? I'd like to let my son attempt to beat the game, but would need to wipe my profile first - thus before doing that, i'd like to extract my scores on all levels.

I suppose similarly, is there a repository of high scores out there anywhere?

Lastly, would there be a way to save off my game profile through a file app (i.e. Astro) wipe user data, let my son play, then when new levels came out, re-apply my 'profile' for continued play?

Thoughts,
PittCaleb

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Without root access I don't know how it would be possible.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Lars1

Reaction score
You could use the Angry Aviary Lite app in the market. It allows you to set up multiple profiles.

OP
P

PittCaleb

Reaction score
You could use the Angry Aviary Lite app in the market. It allows you to set up multiple profiles.

Angry Aviary will do what I *need* done, awesome find, thanks.

I would love an excell'able list of my level scores for comparrison, however, it is secondary to allowing my family to play on their own profiles.

Installing now...

PittCaleb

Droids

Reaction score
If you ever root again you can get your scores from the file named /data/data/com.rovio.angrybirds/files/highscores.lua

I'm tempted to alter the scores in this file, heh heh. There's a couple of levels I just cannot get 3 stars on.