External Battery Charger?

alitke

Reaction score
I have been surfing around the net lately and have heard a good amount of people say that for the Incredible an external charger and second battery is one of the best options as it allows the user to avoid the bump charge.

Now my question is has anyone bought one that they really like and has not ruined their battery? I have heard that some of the super cheap Chinese knock-offs will have uncontrollable charges that at times can exceed the normal charge voltage and ruin the battery.

So has anyone purchased both a secondary battery and external charger that they really like and has not ruined anything yet? I ask because I saw that on Ebay you see a large number of auctions with 2 batteries and a charger for $10 shipped. So just wondering what you guys like.

atthehop

Reaction score
I have those and they work fine. I also have the Seidio 1750 and their charger and it charges much faster than the chinese chargers.

OP
A

alitke

Reaction score
Where did you get yours at? I have been looking at prices but some sites look less than reputable compared to others. Just trying to figure out what to do as I need an external charger to avoid this stupid bump charging crap.

mauiblue

Reaction score
I got the Seidio BCSI4-BC wall charger for my HTC batteries (1300 and 2150 mAh). Charging LED lights red when charging, lights green when charged. Got it off Amazon for about $25 shipped (if I remember correctly)