Extended battery

asaunders

Reaction score
DUH!!! You know I totally missed this post. Thanx dominick_7. draining as we speak...lol

dominick_7

Reaction score
DUH!!! You know I totally missed this post. Thanx dominick_7. draining as we speak...lol

No problem. From what companies have told me you have to let it fully charge and drain completely like 3 times before it calibrates and works fully. Sometimes formatting does the job but that's annoying, as a last resort.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's old batteries, not Lithium. You can damage your battery that way! To each their own..

No problem. From what companies have told me you have to let it fully charge and drain completely like 3 times before it calibrates and works fully. Sometimes formatting does the job but that's annoying, as a last resort.

DroidForums Junkie!!

dominick_7

Reaction score
That's old batteries, not Lithium. You can damage your battery that way! To each their own..

DroidForums Junkie!!

Fully charging and draining is something that could occur with regular use.. why would that damage it?