Extended battery worth it ?

ugafan2081

Reaction score
Is the extended battery for the Droid Incredible worth it for $60 ?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

bjesse60

Reaction score
I am wondering the same thing myself, do not wish to add one that requires a different back cover though.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

Absolutely! It was the best investment I've made. The increase in battery life is nothing short of astonishing, and the extra size of the extended battery make for a more solid feel, when you hold it in your hand. The case made by Seidio fits nicely over the phone - the battery comes with a replacement back cover, but I prefer an actual case around any of my Droids - and is worth the twenty-odd dollars I paid for it. I'm talking about the Seidio 3500, extended battery, rather than the slim line one they also make.

-Mike

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score

Why pay $60 for the 3500, when you can get the 2700 by Naztech for the Incredible for $28 including shipping, $32 more for an addditional 800mAh does not compute, I only shop at Amazon. Go to Amazon and type HTC Incredible battery. Go to the thread Stock vs 3500 vs. 2150 battery, I posted there towards the back of the threat to see what I did.

Last edited:

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

Why pay $60 for the 3500, when you can get the 2700 by Naztech for the Incredible for $28 including shipping, $32 more for an 800mAh does not compute, I only shop at Amazon. Go to Amazon and type HTC Incredible battery. Go to the thread Stock vs 3500 vs. 2150 battery, I posted there towards the back of the threat to see what I did.

I agree about Amazon, which is where I got the 3500 from. As for the $60 charge, well, I feel it was (in my case anyway) money extremely well spent. The 3500 battery does *exactly* what I wanted it to do, and I'm satisfied.

-Mike

v1ral

Reaction score
This maybe be an old thread...
But unfortunately amazon doesn't ship batteries to where I am from *Guam..
I really want an extended battery..
I can order sd cards and other crap from there but no extended batteries.
sucks..
shashooots
v1ral

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
sucks..
shashooots
v1ral

No biggie - order the battery from Seidio online seidioonline.com, but expect to pay more for it. The same for the case. The battery comes with an extended back cover, but as I posted elsewhere in this thread,I like an actual case for protection and bought one from Seidio. All I can say is that - across the board - I am satisfied, and consider it money well spent.

-Mike

v1ral

Reaction score
sucks..
shashooots
v1ral

No biggie - order the battery from Seidio online seidioonline.com, but expect to pay more for it. The same for the case. The battery comes with an extended back cover, but as I posted elsewhere in this thread,I like an actual case for protection and bought one from Seidio. All I can say is that - across the board - I am satisfied, and consider it money well spent.

-Mike

Well mike..
I have checked the link out and It is what I am looking for.. however the case.. omfg.. reminds of something attached to the bat suit.. haha..
Is it really that worth while.. If only the HTC extended case could work.. or htc can come up with a higher cap battery..
Thanks for the reply..

**Side note for everyone here.
I am not to complain and stuff, this forums has the most traffic for our phones.. other sites mind you have great info and stuff. but this has members still checking out older threads or just checking up on noobito's posts trying to figure the ins and outs...
I thank you ALL for that...
shashooots.
v1ral