Extended batteries

HTCuser

Reaction score
I don't think I need an extended battery bcuz battery life is awesome on it already

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
YoungDrea

YoungDrea

Reaction score
My battery life has gotten surprisingly better as well, no real need for an extended battery now thank goodness. Where I work, out on the floor my phone is in and out of service, thus draining the battery. However, I gave Juice Defender a try and saw great results.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Darkpsycho

Reaction score
Remember when to turn things off like 3g or wifi that way it won't kill the battery by searching service.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
I had the seidio 1750 and didn't notice much of a difference, except that it drops off the first 10-20% a LOT faster than the stock battery, but levels out after that. But I'm getting excellent battery life (easily 1+ days) on the stock battery as is... but I'm probably considered a "light to moderate" user...

Not a surprise, since if I remember correctly, it was shown that Seidio batteries for the Droid did not have the capacity that they advertised.

kevinjmoore

Reaction score
There is a seller on eBay (moretalktime) who sells custom TPU cases for a lot of phones including the incredible 2 with the extended battery.