Exclusive offer to buy or trade droid

geoff5093

Reaction score
A direct trade for a used Droid 1 for a brand new iPhone 4? The answer is simple!

titans1

Reaction score
Ya it is simple. Why would you DOWNGRADE to an iPhone?

sent from the org droid

geoff5093

Reaction score

sent from the org droid

Exactly, keeping the Droid fires burning!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
I should have been specific, trading a used Droid 1 for an iPhone 4 should be an impulse move, I don't know why you would even think twice. The iPhone 4 is a MUCH better phone, face it, the Droid 1 is old. You could sell the iPhone 4 and get 4 Droid 1's if you wanted.

nakhleh926

Reaction score

sent from the org droid

Exactly, keeping the Droid fires burning!

I should have been specific, trading a used Droid 1 for an iPhone 4 should be an impulse move, I don't know why you would even think twice. The iPhone 4 is a MUCH better phone, face it, the Droid 1 is old. You could sell the iPhone 4 and get 4 Droid 1's if you wanted.

rofl. inb4destroyed.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
ypsichick is right on the money. If you have to think about this, you're too busy being a fanboy and not being objective.

titans1

Reaction score
Fanboy? I'll put my rooted droid 1 up against any iphone. I guarantee you I come out the better! Let's talk options 1 oc
2 flash
3 root
4 roms
5 freedom from jobs

bdub33

Reaction score
Drooooid. Most definitely

geoff5093

Reaction score
Fanboy? I'll put my rooted droid 1 up against any iphone. I guarantee you I come out the better! Let's talk options 1 oc
2 flash
3 root
4 roms
5 freedom from jobs

If you are referring to me, how am I a fanboy? I left my iPhone on AT&T to jump over to the Droid on Verizon, and still have a Droid. I also participate in active discussions on this board all the time.

Just to be clear though, there is a lot you can do when you jailbreak the iPhone as well.

Anyways, everyone has their own personal opinion on what phone they prefer. However in a situation like this where the OP has the option to trade a used, $100-$200 phone for a brand new $700 phone, how could anyone resist? You could sell the iPhone for at least $600, buy another Droid, and have several hundred in pocket cash.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would see if they would offer you anything else as a trade besides the iphone. It does have a faster processor and better battery than droid, but no flash, no expandable memory, and smaller screen I believe. I love Macs, but if they offer this to me I will turn them down, because I am not impressed with the iphone os, screen, etc.Yes iphone is a nice phone, but there are so many much better phones out now.

aldaudio

Reaction score
Yes, makes perfect sense to compare a ROOTED phone over a different STOCK phone. Talk about a fanboy. Not everybody wants to root their phone.

titans1

Reaction score
Geoff I wasn't referring to you..lol I was responding to the post above mine...sorry bro!