Excited to be a new Droid owner!

ScottTho

Reaction score
Hey all, I just bought the Droid Incredible as an upgrade from my Blackberry Curve that I got a year and half ago and absolutely hated. I'm loving my Droid so far!

As this is my first Droid, I don't know too terribly much about it, but I've been reading on the forums and all about rooting and ROM's and stuff, and it sounds right up my alley. I can't wait to learn more about it and how to maximize the potential of my new toy!

Also, I'm a college student studying business and music. I am very curious as to what apps they have for musicians. I've searched around but have yet to find many good ones. I'd like to find a metronome that is the equivalent of a DB-90 (Dr. Beat), and possibly something that is like a mini-Sibelius/Finale?

Any ways, I'm glad to be here!

Scott

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey all, I just bought the Droid Incredible as an upgrade from my Blackberry Curve that I got a year and half ago and absolutely hated. I'm loving my Droid so far!

As this is my first Droid, I don't know too terribly much about it, but I've been reading on the forums and all about rooting and ROM's and stuff, and it sounds right up my alley. I can't wait to learn more about it and how to maximize the potential of my new toy!

Also, I'm a college student studying business and music. I am very curious as to what apps they have for musicians. I've searched around but have yet to find many good ones. I'd like to find a metronome that is the equivalent of a DB-90 (Dr. Beat), and possibly something that is like a mini-Sibelius/Finale?

Any ways, I'm glad to be here!

Scott

:welcome: Scott! Have fun, play nice (respect is #1 here), and enjoy your stay with us!