Exchanged my Razr........unknown issue to others???

Wopback

Reaction score
So I posted (yesterday) that my CPU usage drastically increased and was eating my battery. The OS was running high as well (check the battery usage under settings). Os was running 65%+ or my battery. I did a factory reset and it fixed the problem for a few hours. Unfortunately it started up again this morning.

Verizon didnt know the cause. I also called Motorola and they said the phone "may" have an issue. So, Verizon is sending me another Razr tomorrow because they dont know why this happened.

Im curious though, how many of you are having concerns with your battery and could potentially be experiencing the same issue. Under battery usage, the #1 should be display, the #2 should be OS, but the OS should not be equal or greater than the display (yes, even with minimal to normal use).

I am getting my replacement and will see how it goes.................

benz0

Reaction score
Nope, good here, sorry to hear about that... good luck on the next phone.

listerdl

Reaction score
Slightly OT but I too had my razr replaced.

i just want to give a shout out to the Verizon crew at the Miami branch in Coral Gables. I didnt realize until like 10 hours after having the razr that there was a slight scratch. Long story short, it 100% was NOT me that made the scratch, and they could have easily have blamed it on me but they exchanged w/out any issue.

Just thought id throw that love out there for them.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
My Bionic did that the other week. It actually ate a extended battery in less than 8 hours just sitting in my pocket. It actually died while plugged into the wall charger.

VZW replaced that too.