Exchange Server Mail

MikeDub

Reaction score
Hiya All,
Have a minor question. With all of the other email accts. I can set up on this phone, I have the o... DOH By 'this phone' I mean a stock VZW Droid2... OK with the other mails, I have the option to set the option to 'NOT DELETE' mail from the server when I delete it from the phone.

Is there a way to do that with Exchange (2007) using Corporate Sync?

Thanks Ahead of time

BigDaddyNYY

Reaction score
Using stock Mail App, I don't think so (haven't seen that as an option on the phone, maybe a setting on exchange server can be adjusted), but you may have this as an option if you use Touchdown.

OP
M

MikeDub

Reaction score
Using stock Mail App, I don't think so (haven't seen that as an option on the phone, maybe a setting on exchange server can be adjusted), but you may have this as an option if you use Touchdown.

I hadn't seen it as an option either, that's why I figured I'd ask. With my being the Exch Admin here, I looked at the Active Sync policies, and nope...no ability to block someone from doing it either.

I just know that with the more Droids I get on this system, someone is going to go and think they're cleaning up their phone and wipe out all their mail. I just had to restore one of the BB user's mailboxes the other day due to this and figured I better take a look into it on the Droids.