Etrade mobile pro?

Chief

Reaction score
I sent a message to ETrade's customer service the other day asking if there would be an app for the Droid. The person came back saying it is only available for the iphone and blackberry. I replied with a couple of links from this site showing how some people had the iphone and/or blackberry and like the Droid better and to forward this info to management. The rep forward my suggestion to the Product Development team so hopefully something can be developed soon.

bartman

Reaction score
amen to that..thank you. I will do the same. That and Yelp is all that is left missing for me

sterdroids

Reaction score
i just opned a TD Ameritrade account because I found Istockmanager which looks pretty slick.

Do you know if these apps will drain the battery FAST if streaming quotes all day?

thanks

bartman

Reaction score
Can't imagine it not draining the battery quicker because of the constant pushing/streaming..but if you're making money you can always buy a spare battery :)

dillj55

Reaction score
Etrade Coming Soon

I emailed Etrade and told them one of their competitors already had an App for the Droid. I asked them when they were going to make an App and if not to let me know so I can sign up with their competitor. Within 3 hours, someone from Etrade called back and asked who the competitor was, which is Istockmanager - AmeriTrade, and told me that their IT Dept was working on it. He said with in a couple of months they should have an App on Droid, if not sooner.

USMCsilver

Reaction score
Here's my response to a message I sent today:

Thank you for your message regarding E*TRADE Mobile Pro and support for the Android Mobile platform. At this time there are no known plans for expanding E*TRAE Mobile Pro past the current Blackberry and iPhone platforms, however, our developers are always looking to provide the best products to meet our customers needs. I am submitting a request for E*TRADE Mobile Pro for Android to development. This request will be taken into consideration when making future platform decisions.

digi

Reaction score
I have been pounding them with requests since last December with no luck. I am about to move all my money over to TDameritrade because that platform is nice and I mainly trade mobile! I want L2's on my phone and have tried quite a few "mobile" platforms on the web and paid good money with no results so far for android. We'd be all right too if Sun Java came out with an app for the android to let it read their java. I am giving Etrade until March 1 and if no mention of a timeline I will pay the piper and move my assets. Sucks too, I like etrurd Pro.

digi

Reaction score
I like quote pro too! Simple tracker. Anyone have a TD account and does it display Level 2's on pink sheets/otcbb too?

Reaction score

digi

Reaction score
Cool man, look forward to your response. Particularly LLEG.pk, that is my cash cow.:greendroid: