Etrade Input Needed

wayneman

Reaction score
Hi Guys...I'm back and would appreciate someone giving me some feedback.

Etrade Mobile Pro App.
Anyone use their Motora Droid to look at their accounts on Etrade?
If you do, please help me out here...I have had the Blackberry Storm 2..only a few days and bought it because ......of the Etrade supported Mobile Pro App for the Blackberry. (Etrade does not provide it for Android...yet)
What I want to know is... if you use your Motorola Droid into Etrade.com...."can you see the price that you paid for each of your securities in your accounts??? Etrade says I should be able to see it on the Mobile Pro App or on the regulare Etrade.com site....but it ain't there!!! Can you see the price youu paid for the security using the Motorola Droid 2.0?

I logged on to both the Etrade Mobile Pro App and the Etrade.com "Account pages"...using the Blackberry Storm 2.0....and neither site shows me..... the price I paid for each stock I own.
It only shows the:
Symbol
Nbr. of Share
Current price per share
Change + or - the price for the day.

That does not help me if I can not see what I paid for the stock..or option...because I trade options and like to look at the prices of the options..but also need to see what I paid for it.
Can someone reply on this? Because if you can...I am going to return the Blackberry Storm and get a Motora Droid 2.0...I like the faster browser speed.
Thanks

pyro6128

Reaction score
I just checked my etrade account on my droid and it took me to the same page it would if I logged on through my computer, so yes you can see all of that stuff. You can see everything you can see when you're on your home computer.

OP
W

wayneman

Reaction score
I just checked my etrade account on my droid and it took me to the same page it would if I logged on through my computer, so yes you can see all of that stuff. You can see everything you can see when you're on your home computer.

Read your reply...but just want to confirm this....did it show you the "Price Paid" for each one of the securities in your account???

pyro6128

Reaction score
yea confirmed, just make sure you go to the full site on your phone and you can see everything, price paid, number of shares, all the good stuff thats on the computer version.

OP
W

wayneman

Reaction score
Etrade

yea confirmed, just make sure you go to the full site on your phone and you can see everything, price paid, number of shares, all the good stuff thats on the computer version.

Thanks! That's good news...I am definately going over to Verizon and pull up my accounts on the phone to check it out. If I find what you find...Good Bye Blackberry and hello Motorola Droid 2.0!

ValkF6

Reaction score
E*Trade portfolios have different "views" that show different things. Make sure you're looking at one like "Performance" that shows the price paid. The Quick view doesn't, for example.

OP
W

wayneman

Reaction score
Hi ValkF6

E*Trade portfolios have different "views" that show different things. Make sure you're looking at one like "Performance" that shows the price paid. The Quick view doesn't, for example.

I went over to Verizon and tried the Motorola Droid 2.1 and it did exactly what you told me. THANK YOU!,.... THANK YOU!..THANK YOU!
I gave the Blackberry Storm 2 back to Verizon and said please give me the Droid 2.1!
So, I'm on board! This is the first 3G phone I've ever had....so I have a lot to learn, but fortunately there are nice folks like you, who are willing to help retard like me!
Now, can you kindly tell me how I can get my email (set the email up at the store today) addresses from my laptop over onto the Droid?
Thanks again....I think I am really going to enjoy this Forum!

OP
W

wayneman

Reaction score
Etrade.com

Thanks alot....pls read my post below regarding my trip to the Verizon store today....again....many thanks to you guys!!!!