Essential Phone with 360 Camera Only $399 For Cyber Monday

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
51woluxf6bl-jpg.78093

The Essential phone has been a bit of a let down. They started out by overcharging for the phone and then doing a terrible job of getting the device shipped for the few hundred people that actually did pre-order the phone. The phone saw a price drop to $499 several weeks ago making it a more palatable purchase. Last week we saw the phone drop down to $449 which seemed to suggest the drop under $500 wasn't enough to get the phone moving.

For Cyber Monday the phone will only cost $399 and Essential will even throw in a 360 Camera mod for free. This is actually a great price for what you are getting with this phone. If you are looking for a flagship spec'd phone and aren't looking to spend a fortune or if you have been eyeing the essential phone now is the time to pull the trigger.

via Amazon

Attachments

• 51WoluxF6bL.jpg
    51WoluxF6bL.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2,197

boidsonly

Reaction score
I purchased the Essential when Best Buy had the $450 sale but ended up returning it because of frequent lockups/freezing issues. I took advantage of the Amazon sale and again grabbed the Essential; I want this thing to succeed so there is an Essential II at some point.