ESPN Fantasy Football 2010 app no joy for Droid X Froyo?

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
I know this probably belongs in the apps section, but this seems Droid X 2.2 specific..

has anyone been able to install the new ESPN FF 2k10 app on a Droid X with froyo? I saw kellex from Droid Life tweet something about this issue yesterday, tried to find it myself today and it doesn't seem to work.. tried regular Market route, App Brain, Web install, none of these are working...

..anyone getting it to work?

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
why the heck would they make that app $5?!?!? there is not one reason why it shouldnt be free. i run multiple ESPN leagues. they promote free fantasy football constantly...then charge 5 bucks for a mediocre app?? yahoo, nfl.com, and cbs are free apps...very pissed off.

evildesign

Reaction score
I know this probably belongs in the apps section, but this seems Droid X 2.2 specific..

has anyone been able to install the new ESPN FF 2k10 app on a Droid X with froyo? I saw kellex from Droid Life tweet something about this issue yesterday, tried to find it myself today and it doesn't seem to work.. tried regular Market route, App Brain, Web install, none of these are working...

..anyone getting it to work?

It on there, but it might be due to the finger print in your /system/build.prop file.

I had to change mine from
ro.build.fingerprint=verizon/shadow_vzw/cdma_shadow/shadow:2.2/VZW/23.9:user/ota-rel-keys,release-keys

to
ro.build.fingerprint=verizon/voles/sholes/sholes:2.2/FRG22D/50454:user/release-keys

Before a lot of things would show up. I also just checked the market with the fingerprint I am using and it is on there.

OP
richjacksonkc

richjacksonkc

Reaction score
Thanks.. I had been meaning to fix the market for a while and pretty much forgot about it because I hadn't run into missing apps yet.. that did the trick..
but on a side note, this app does suck.. it has virtually the same functionality as the ff web site and it fc's alot.. returned it.

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
Thanks.. I had been meaning to fix the market for a while and pretty much forgot about it because I hadn't run into missing apps yet.. that did the trick..
but on a side note, this app does suck.. it has virtually the same functionality as the ff web site and it fc's alot.. returned it.

+1...still shocked that it isnt free. i actually bought it just to give it 1 star. then refunded.