espn app worth the money?

shawnm

Reaction score
I'm on the road driving, but can't find the cotton bowl on xm radio. Anyone have the espn droid app? Does it have the cotton bowl play by play?

Thanks in advance!

ktruba

Reaction score
As far as I know, there is no ESPN made app, there are other sports ones, like Sportstap and Google Scoreboard, but not sure how they are in terms of play by play.

Just got done watching though, Ole Miss won 21-7

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, there is no ESPN made app, there are other sports ones, like Sportstap and Google Scoreboard, but not sure how they are in terms of play by play.

It may be on iheartradio but don't know for sure.

jrocketdroid

Reaction score

there's DroidEspn, and it's supposed to carry all the ESPN Radio stations. Haven't tried it yet.

lumpysherman

Reaction score
If it is on ESPN radio it would be on DroidEspn. With that being said if ESPN radio on your XM didn't have the game then DroidEspn would not have it either.

SGTiger

Reaction score
I wish Sling would hurry up and come out with an android version of its player for this very reason.

dmaul3300

Reaction score
I wish ESPN would make an MVP app like I had on my old Verizon phone. I hope with baseball season starting up in a couple of months, more fantasy sports applications are created.