Error Message when downloading apps

megraven21

Reaction score
Anyone having problems downloading Paid apps in the market? I can buy something, get the paid receipt email but i get this "error" message from Google. It says that there is an error with my purchase and I can sign in to my account to check the status but when I do, it shows that the purchase was normal. It doesn't not show any issues buying or anything like that. In My Apps it shows these 3 are downloading but of course it isn't & when i go into the specific app, it shows I need to Install. I emailed Google but like usual, no response yet. It has been going on since yesterday and is REALLY annoying. Anyone have this problem? Anyone have a solution?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hmm, try clearing cache. Go to Settings->Applicatons->Manage Applications->All
Scroll down to Market and force stop, clear data.

See if that makes a difference.

OP
M

megraven21

Reaction score
I was having an issue with an app I bought from Amazon showing up in the market as needing an update. I emailed Google and they had me clear the cache and data and that didn't fix anything. That was 2 days ago and the next purchase I made was the start of THIS problem. Lol. I can try it again but it almost seems like doing that caused this downloading problem. Is this a guess/suggestion or have u seen this work before?

It would be SO nice if Google responded within a timely manner. I do appreciate your quick response tho. ;) This is driving me crazy.

OP
M

megraven21

Reaction score
OK, just did it and it removed the app from My Apps as so i went to one of the and tried to "install" and it did the same thing...says Starting Download and that's it. Its still showing up in My Apps as downloading.

Btw, I forgot to mention that Google had me clear cache/data in the Download Manager as well, as a possible solution the the Amazon app showing up in the Market as needing an update issue.