erased photos accidentally

jonlpearson

Reaction score
I just accidentally erased my photos from my sd card on my note 2 is there anyway I can get them back. They were very important to me.

jamjr74

Reaction score
I did the same thing and was able to get 80% back. I used a program called recuva. I found it free online. If I can find the link I'll post for u.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
I just accidentally erased my photos from my sd card on my note 2 is there anyway I can get them back. They were very important to me.

you may want to use google + in the future, it will backup your photos soon after you take them.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you use DropBox you can set it to automatically upload the photos and/or videos and they stay there until you delete them on DropBox. You can even specify to have them automatically upload only over WiFi.

OP
J

jonlpearson

Reaction score
Thanks for the help I used recuva amd it got about 90% of my pics back....if I use google plus to back them up in the future can they be seen by others as soon as a take the pic or do I have to still post it on the timeline...also is dropbox free

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
I believe in g+ you have to "share" them after they upload. I don't know if you can set it to share by default. I just use it to backup photos from work mostly.
Drop box is free, I don't know how the storage compares to Google though.

Sent From My RMHD