Somy buttons I was talking about are on my alarm, and email.I tried to take a screenshot but could figure out how to upload it here.
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
Yes, they do light up. I use yahoo and gmail. It just seems like most of the buttons seem a little dark or unreadable throughout. Just need to see what they are before they are pressed. But don't take me wrong. Im not complaining im rickin theme hard, just thought a little adjustment could be helpful
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
Yes. I did not put any specific app in this. All the apps you see on the homescreen are the ones that we're themed. Sad to say that the market is not themed but I will try to see if I can get the themed market to work.
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums