epic 4g vs evo 4g

86mcss

Reaction score
Asking for my sister since I honestly dont know the answer. They seem pretty comparable other than the epic having a keyboard and being physically smaller and the evo being bigger and completely touchscreen, which would be a better choice?

Is the epic a good phone? My sister has sprint and has been trying to get an evo for a couple weeks now with no luck. She is at the point where I think she might get the epic. Is that a bad idea?

:greendroid:

TIA

Googleaddict

Reaction score
The Evo is cheaper. 200 with 100 mail in rebate. The Epic is 250 with a 100 dollar mail in rebate and a 150 dollar instant rebate. The Epic also has a physical keyboard and a super amoled screen. Both devices are very comparable.

keiichi25

Reaction score
Personally, take your Sister to one of the sprint stores and have her play around with the live models first. One of the things that helps her is just how well she works with the size of the phone and how she might handle it in general.

Majority of the Android based phones will work the same, to a fair degree, so comparing the functionality, in this case, a 4G phone next to another 4G phone wouldn't really give you much of a difference other than how it looks in general for her.

Now if she is one of those fashionista types, IE: wants the phone to look stylish, then she should be shopping more for the accessories that go along the phone and probably picking the one that has the most accessories that appeal to her.