Enable your Droid X full HDMI capabilities

GmanApps

Reaction score
Updated version for android 2.2 is now on the market place.

Sent from my DROIDX

abe7333

Reaction score
Yay the hdmi app is back with a update

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Abert Einstein.

Send from Droid X

Technoman

Reaction score
You can purchase them at Verizon stores, or find a place online that has the cable available. Just make sure that it is a cable designed to work with the Droid X.

Jamb

Reaction score
Thanks Technoman, I want to see if I can watch shows from Casttv.com from DX. missed Hawaii five O last night and cant get it from Direct tv's on demand. i hope this works with Real HDMI app.

Jamb

Reaction score
Cheap? You mean the one from verizon is not good quality?

Technoman

Reaction score

LOL... the one at Verizon is higher priced. The link he posted (that is an active link you can click) takes you to another thread that has places to get cables at lower prices.

donballz

Reaction score
Haha, inexpensive would be the better term than cheap. Many people posted links to good deals. The stock VW cable is over priced like all retail HDMI cable is.

Jamb

Reaction score
not worried about the price,if the one Verizon sells is good quality and I can pick up on the way home tomorrow .I would rather do that then wait 5 days to recieve through mail.

Jamb

Reaction score
Haha, inexpensive would be the better term than cheap. Many people posted links to good deals. The stock VW cable is over priced like all retail HDMI cable is.
Thanks for the link,what a great price from mono wonder if the quality is as good as VZW cable might wait 3 days if I had too.dancedroid

aga11ah

Reaction score
how well does this work with NFL network (NFL mobile app) ??

Droid-X RR

Reaction score
Play Blockbuster Movie

Updated version for android 2.2 is now on the market place.

Sent from my DROIDX
Seems like you can't start Blockbuster movie when this is on, is there a way to enable blockbuster movie to play when Real HDMI is turned on?

abe7333

Reaction score

Ok I bought this from ebay. 5 bucks with shipping. Works perfect. Done spend $30 bucks on a hdmi cable. They are gimmics. That $5 will work fine

"I know not with what weapons War World III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with stick and stones."-Albert Einstein.

Send from Droid X