EmBrAcInG dRiOd FoRuMs -- New Members

mike louis

Reaction score
Guess I'll start my first post off as an intro.

Hi I'm Mike from California and I'm a Droidaholic. lol.

My first phone that I truly took ownership of ( read specs, researched and utilized the phone to the fullest potential ) was the LG Voyager. Now two years later Verizon gave me the "New Every Two" greenlight, so i'm going to grab a Motorola Droid. No disrespect to iphone but this phone has options that suit me best and I havent been this excited for a phone since Voyager. I've been following this phone since Oct 09 and I wanna offer whatever help I can to the Forum. Droidforums.net faqs seem to be "on point" and that's what made me join the community.

So when you reply or Post this page answer these for me:
1. What your first phone that you truly utilized.
2. What made you get a moto droid or android phone.
3. What made you join the forum.

Thanks

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Guess I'll start my first post off as an intro.

Hi I'm Mike from California and I'm a Droidaholic. lol.

So when you reply or Post this page answer these for me:
1. What your first phone that you truly utilized.
1. What made you get a moto droid or android phone.
2. What made you join the forum.

Thanks

!!! Hi Mike !!! Welcome to DroidForums !!!

First phone I truly untilized,,, does that include my old Motorola Bag Phone? Or my Original Motorola Flip phone that I tethered to my laptop to be able to dial into AOL :icon_ devil:

Why I went DROID. I friend of mine turned me onto it, so after much research, my BB Storm's days were numbered. The DROID looked like the phone/pda I had been searching for and had hoped the Storm would have been when it came out of the gate a year ago.

What made me Join DroidForums, the search for information about a device that had caught my interest. This Forum was one of the only truly DROID Dedicated forums out there. Not just a side thought squeezed into a forum that is based on something else.

Great to have you Here!! We Hope you enjoy your time here @ DroidForums !!!

OP
M

mike louis

Reaction score
!!! Hi Mike !!! Welcome to DroidForums !!!

First phone I truly untilized,,, does that include my old Motorola Bag Phone? Or my Original Motorola Flip phone that I tethered to my laptop to be able to dial into AOL :icon_ devil:

Why I went DROID. I friend of mine turned me onto it, so after much research, my BB Storm's days were numbered. The DROID looked like the phone/pda I had been searching for and had hoped the Storm would have been when it came out of the gate a year ago.

What made me Join DroidForums, the search for information about a device that had caught my interest. This Forum was one of the only truly DROID Dedicated forums out there. Not just a side thought squeezed into a forum that is based on something else.

Great to have you Here!! We Hope you enjoy your time here @ DroidForums !!!

Nice to know we gotta a moderator on this thread .. thanks for the welcome

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
The Mods are always here, :icon_ banana: and we always participate it the threads too. We aren't only MODs, :p we are DROID/Milestone, Owner/Users as well. We are just as addicted to these devices as everyone else is :icon_ devil:

HI, My Name is JIM and I have been Assimilated into the Droid Continuum :p