Emails keep coming

BrianV

Reaction score
I have my home account pushed to my Droid..a verizon home account... keep getting the same emails sent to my phone after i delete them..sometimes four and five times... anyone else run into this?

ScooberJake

Reaction score
Yep, happens to me. I think it usually happens when I delete an email very quickly after it has been pushed to the phone. Is this when it happens for you?

The.Dark.God

Reaction score
I've noticed the same problem. If I check my mail from another device & delete it from the server, it stops re-pushing. But deleting it from the Droid sometimes does nothing 4-5 times in a row, I'll get it re-sent a minute later. Not sure what's causing it, it seems to happen randomly to me.

fliggyg

Reaction score
I have the same exact problem.. yes I have also noticed it may be associated with how fast it is deleted after recieved.. Will report back once i determine...

largeselection

Reaction score
I also have this problem. Although, I have found that I only have it re-notify me if I "mark as read" messages. If I delete them I haven't had them bouncing back.

OP
B

BrianV

Reaction score
i think it may be happening when i delete them before they have fully loaded.... not sure... will repeort back..

Bustadees

Reaction score
Yes, I keep getting the same emails sent back to me, I think the issue is that the droid server when refreshed, it keeps rechecking your original email server whether it be yahoo, gmail or hotmail and then when it finds that there are emails that hasn't yet been opened from the original server then it keeps sending them back to you, even though u might have opened it from ur droid device but the fact that it's not read from the original server this keeps it as unread, meaning that you'll have to delete ur email from a PC as well as your droid device if u don't want to encounter this problem