Email

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Okay does anyone know how to get the forum to stop emailing me when someone post in my subscriptions? I turned it to NO email notification but it still emails me when someone posts in threads b4 the day i did that

Tappen and Talken

want a droid

Reaction score
Go to User CP and unsubscribe from any topics that you are currently subscribed to.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Okay does anyone know how to get the forum to stop emailing me when someone post in my subscriptions? I turned it to NO email notification but it still emails me when someone posts in threads b4 the day i did that

Tappen and Talken

after you choose no emails in user CP make sure you scroll to the bottom and hit save changes. Alot of people forget this.

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
No what I'm saying is go into where your subscriptions r and it will say on top notifications and the ones that where set to instant are still that way after I set it to NO notifications so it still emails me on those that say that.....it doesn't email me on any that I posted in after I set that

OP
Tillyswilly

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
GOT IT you have to go down threw them and check beside which 1s still say instant then choose "no email notifications" and it changes it......sry for the post but iv been looking for like 3days it's been driving me crazy