email signature on reply

OP
J

jmonty

Reaction score
Are you rooted? If not root, buy root explorer in the market. Mount the system as r/w go to system/app, long press email.apk, select rename, then rename it to email.bak

at this time I am not rooted but was planning to use the Z4root app?

OP
J

jmonty

Reaction score
After rolling back, if you remove your original exchange account and reconfigure it using this app in the accounts and sync->add new account-> corporate. It will work for both the calendar and this e-mail app while bypassing the orginal e-mail app. I think that you need the original there b/c the calendar is linked in with it.

Sweet I am up and running just don't have the calander or folders but everything else is runningdancedroid

Thanks for the help

OP
J

jmonty

Reaction score
Man this sucks!! It was working great and then the webmail was changed to an outlook web app and I no longer ger any email? I just tried setting up touchdown but no luck?

Any ideas would be great

vonfink13

Reaction score
i recommend spending the money on touchdown. it is great and it will solve your problems. you can try out a free version for a little while to see if you like it. i bought it right after 2.2 hit my droid 1 and there was no signature on e-mails in the update. Also, i remember a rumor going around that verizon wanted you to pay extra for a corporate acct to do the sig thing. not sure if that was true or not, but it was rumored to be about $10 a month i think.

vonfink13

Reaction score
didnt see that you had tried touchdown til after i posted..sorry...did you try the trial version or the paid version..?

OP
J

jmonty

Reaction score
didnt see that you had tried touchdown til after i posted..sorry...did you try the trial version or the paid version..?

I was the trial version.

working with my IT dept we were able to get the free version going and it seems to be working now.

With the paid version any issues at all?

vonfink13

Reaction score
i have no issues with the paid version. it works great. i seem to remember having some trouble with the trial version though.