Email Questions

beachdroid

Reaction score
Why do all my emails (with the exception of the deleted folder) disappear from my inbox as soon as I download them on my laptop. I did not have this problem with my BB. Am I missing a setting?

Also how do you empty your trash in email without checking them for a second time and deleting them all over again? :icon_eek: There has go to be any easier way.

Last, as you can tell I just go my phone yesterday, replaced a BB Storm, I totally have the adding applications to my home screen. How do I remove them or move them to once of the other two screens?

I am catching on fast, just puzzled by a few things :)

OP
B

beachdroid

Reaction score
I tried that and they just went back to the home screen......hmmmm

OP
B

beachdroid

Reaction score
Ok I tried it again and it worked, blame it on new operator error :)

OP
B

beachdroid

Reaction score
LOL actually you can, I have tried that a half dozen times without success. I swear my phone is on the same learning curve as me, because I will try to figure things out without success and then voila all of a sudden everything is working right. I will be happy when I know what I am doing, the Storm was not complicated I just hated the keyboard!

yardsale

Reaction score
I have the same question on e-mail. When my e-mail downloads to the PC from the server, it is erased from the device. I'd like to keep the e-mails on the device. let me know if you figure out how to do this.

Br3M3n

Reaction score
I have the same question on e-mail. When my e-mail downloads to the PC from the server, it is erased from the device. I'd like to keep the e-mails on the device. let me know if you figure out how to do this.
I have my phone checking my email with POP3 and I have the client on my PC setup to not delete them from the server for 1 day. This way I have them on the phone for a short while.

I have an issue where I delete an email on the phone and the next time it refreshes it retrieves an older email and tags it as unread.