Email notification for Droid Forums....

Reaction score
So I usually have email notifications sent to me whenever new posts are made on threads I am subscribed too, but a lil while ago I was viewing my email on my PC and when I selected a few of the email notifications from Droid forums, I accidently hit "Report Spam" instead of delete and so now I am not able to get emails from this forum so I don't get my notifications for replies anymore which I like having. So is there a way to fix this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForum

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
you hit spam in what program?

OP
BackSeatSuicide
Reaction score
on gmail.com on my PC, just thru my web browser. i dont know if you have gmail (although if you have android you have to have gmail lol i personally have been using gmail since the 2nd month it was brought online and it was still invite only), but i'm sure other email web pages are the same or similar, you check the boxes next to which emails you want to select, and then you go over to the pull down menu that has the options for what to do with the files, and i accidently hit "Report Spam" so now its blocking the email from Droid Forums that notify me of new replies on thread i'm subscribed to. So I need to figure out how to undo that so i can still get my email notifications, cause i liked having them, so i know when my threads are replied to without having to keep going back to the website to check and see if they have been replied to.

jayman350

Reaction score
go into the spam folder (it was under the "6 more" tab below the folder list) and check the emails that are getting filtered and then press "not spam"? Look around in there, they might give you a list of senders that you have marked as spam and give you the option to remove it there as well.

good luck