Editing Notes on computer, send to Droid.

dmac90

Reaction score
Hey,

I use the app "Notes" on my Droid to edit little notes, etc. and it works fantastic as you can also attach pictures from your phone to the notes you make. However, with some things I use it for, I require making a lot of notes.

I tried copying a backup of my "Notes" notes to my computer and editing/adding new notes but I feel that if you edit the backups through a word processor it will just corrupt the backup.

Is there any app or way I can create notes on my computer with pictures, etc. attached and send them to my phone to read on the go?

Thanks.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
You might try looking at Sugar Sync. It provides both a "cloud-based" backup and a note/photo/web page organizing capability that can be accessed from both your Droid and your computer.

Otherwise, you might want to investigate google docs as a way to accomplish what you're after. Gdocs (?) is an app that works with google docs. Not sure about photos in that case, though.

SGTiger

Reaction score
Hey,

I use the app "Notes" on my Droid to edit little notes, etc. and it works fantastic as you can also attach pictures from your phone to the notes you make. However, with some things I use it for, I require making a lot of notes.

I tried copying a backup of my "Notes" notes to my computer and editing/adding new notes but I feel that if you edit the backups through a word processor it will just corrupt the backup.

Is there any app or way I can create notes on my computer with pictures, etc. attached and send them to my phone to read on the go?

Thanks.

Personally I like Evernote so that all your notes stay "in the cloud" and the Evernote app for the Droid works well. Pictures are not a problem. This way you don't have to worry about transferring notes via wireless or the usb cable.

Evernote for Android | Evernote Corporation

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Thanks.

Personally I like Evernote so that all your notes stay "in the cloud" and the Evernote app for the Droid works well. Pictures are not a problem. This way you don't have to worry about transferring notes via wireless or the usb cable.

Evernote for Android | Evernote Corporation

Duh...Cancel the reference to Sugar Sync. I meant Evernote. (It's the premature Alheimer's.)

gprichardson1

Reaction score
I use GDocs, which syncs up with my Google Docs.

EDIT: Just reread the OP. GDocs won't play well with pics in the docs. It'll only do text docs. Opps.