Editing Contacts

ravenhawk

Reaction score
Anyone know how to edit contacts? It seems to only let me add or delete contacts, but not edit email addresses in my contacts or, in the case of what I'm trying to do, edit the name of the contact.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Anyone know how to edit contacts? It seems to only let me add or delete contacts, but not edit email addresses in my contacts or, in the case of what I'm trying to do, edit the name of the contact.
Thanks.

Have you tried long pressing on the contact's name when you are in the contact list? There should be an option to View Contact. When you are viewing the contact information, press the Menu key and then there should be in option in there to edit it.

I am going off of what my Droid X says, because the Droid Pro and Droid X share the exact same OS.

OP
R

ravenhawk

Reaction score
Haha... thanks. Now I feel like an idiot. Sorry, I'm new to Android and ALWAYS foget about hitting the menu key. Yeah, I kept doing the long press thing and was surprised that it wasn't giving me an option to edit. Like I said, in the past few days, you'd be amazed how many times I've needed to do something and forgot about the menu key.

Thank you!!!

Reaction score
Don't worry. I was the exact same way when I first moved to Android, especially since my only other smartphone was the iPhone 3G.

OP
R

ravenhawk

Reaction score
Yeah, this is my first phone since my 4 year old Samsung Alias (which I loved and did everything I needed... but now I'm absolutely in love with the Droid Pro).