EBAY Changed to Mobile

renegade44

Reaction score
The internet page for Ebay has changed from full version to mobile version. Full version was one of my main reasons for getting the droid. Total crap, please change back. If I wanted mobile version I will use the Ebay application. I can no longer perform various steps from my page that I use to.

droid d'oh

Reaction score
Indeed, at the bottom of the page in the normal android 'Browser' there should be an option for 'desktop' 'mobile' and 'touchscreen' click the touchscreen for a more iphone like experience and desktop for your normal windows/mac/linux experience. Mobile is limited for nokia/blackberry/etc phones.

Reaction score
Here, I will make your day.

1) Download Dolphin Browser from the market (free app)

2) Open Dolphin Browser and click on menu >> more >> settings >> User Agent and select Desktop

3) go to ebay.com and it will not try to shove you to m.ebay.com any longer

4) smile!

jnashr

Reaction score
The internet page for Ebay has changed from full version to mobile version. Full version was one of my main reasons for getting the droid. Total crap, please change back. If I wanted mobile version I will use the Ebay application. I can no longer perform various steps from my page that I use to.
Just went to the site....scroll to the bottom and click classic...fixed.

OP
R

renegade44

Reaction score
Thank you very much, really use ebay a lot on phone. Need all the tool bars for feedback, questions, and so forth