Easy Root - Now Rooted - Help

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I think I am getting an aneurysm on this one, anyone else want to take over?

OP
C

csantoro85

Reaction score
I should be fine. I found a system setup file with the apk's i removed and am re-adding them now, now just gonna disable them. Thanks for the help

Garandhero

Reaction score
How did you get this? I thought it was removed from market....
What is it called in market now, I would like to pick it up as well....

Thanks.

OP
C

csantoro85

Reaction score
Okay, I went into the Apps in the Root Explorer and the 5 that I had previously deleted are not showing up for me to rename. Anyone have any suggestions?

OP
C

csantoro85

Reaction score
I read that you have to grant them to be System Applications. Anyone know how to this?

bcals0087

Reaction score
Save apk to your sd card, the ones that are missing out of you
/system/apps folder in explorer and move them in there. The links for what you can remove has the files somewhere on there. Just rename from now on. Save yourself a headache

OP
C

csantoro85

Reaction score
I already re-sent them to my phone, i'm just unsure, how do I even drag them over there in the Root Explorer?

OP
C

csantoro85

Reaction score
I e-mailed the .adk's back to my phone and re-downloaded them, I'm just unsure how do I get them over to system/app's back in root explorer?

bcals0087

Reaction score
Mount as r/w then go in explorer to where you saved them to, long press and click move. Then navigate to the system/apps folder where you deleted them from. Then click the paste button that should be in the bottom left corner. You should be set

OP
C

csantoro85

Reaction score
I'm in root explorer, since I e-mailed them to myself and installed them from there, where would they be located?

bcals0087

Reaction score
/system/apps. If they aren't there in there they are in /data/app. If those two are in the data folder you need to move them into the system app folder