earphone's sound problem in my new neo n003

chen25

Reaction score
Hi,
I just got today the neo n003 which is really really great except this problem that I couldn't solve:
When I try to listen songs or anything else with earphones its sounds horrible, you can't even succeed understanding the singer - sounds very blurry..
I tried 4 different, very good quality earphones and it's sounds the same in all of them, I even tried listen through Bluetooth speaker and its sounds the same, but when I listen through the phone's speaker its sounds good.
I also tried 3 different music players and they all the same, so I'm guessing its not a SOFTWARE problem..
Does anyone know this problem or something I can try to fix it..?
Thanks!

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
Hi,
I just got today the neo n003 which is really really great except this problem that I couldn't solve:
When I try to listen songs or anything else with earphones its sounds horrible, you can't even succeed understanding the singer - sounds very blurry..
I tried 4 different, very good quality earphones and it's sounds the same in all of them, I even tried listen through Bluetooth speaker and its sounds the same, but when I listen through the phone's speaker its sounds good.
I also tried 3 different music players and they all the same, so I'm guessing its not a SOFTWARE problem..
Does anyone know this problem or something I can try to fix it..?
Thanks!

Try installing something like Winamp, and see if the audio quality is still bad with a different player app. I had that before on my S4. Using a different app fixed it.

OP
C

chen25

Reaction score
Try installing something like Winamp, and see if the audio quality is still bad with a different player app. I had that before on my S4. Using a different app fixed it.

I tried Google player, winamp and the built in player, I also tried listen through YouTube- it all sounds the same.. :(