EA Holiday Sale Starts Now For $.99 A Game

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
eaten.png

It seems EA is celebrating the holidays early by offering all their games at a discounted $1 price tag. These prices will not last past New Years, but I am sure once you read this article, there are a few games you can find in the market that are worth a try. Now when it comes down to is this worth it or not… I would say yes, it’s very worth it for games like NFS Shift or The Sims, but that’s just me.
Who is going shopping tonight?

News via: AC (EA Mobile games now on sale for only 99 cents in the Android Market | Android Central)

dbst

Reaction score
I had to get NFS Shift, those prices are too good to pass up

LT*

Reaction score
I got NFS today too. 99 cents is amazing for this game.

Big Ry

Reaction score
I didn't even try NFS shift until I saw this thread...and I ended up buying it. Not cause ill probably play it alot...really just cause it was only 99 cents and a 5th of 100 proof smirnoff makes me do things I wouldn't normally do. I know...crazy and spontaneous, right? :) its just like asphalt though...not super exciting, but its only a buck!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
I purchased NFS & Tetris.

Got errors on both after launching the app for the first time after downloads. Relaunched them and they worked just fine.

One problem with NFS is that some of the message dialogs are scrambled. But hey, for $0.99 VS $9.99 it's really not that big of a problem.

pizza3

Reaction score
Hey!

I tried to download NFS. Paid my 99 cents. It wouldn't load properly so I tried to cancel knowing there is only a 15 minute window. Cowabunga! I got a "Network Error". So I tried to contact Marketplace "Help". Holy Moley! The web page was "not available". What a racquet! Get the 99 cents, fail to deliver,then make it impossible to get a refund. That's why this country is in the mess its in. How do we get back at Marketplace so they feel the pain of their shenanigans?:icon_evil:

pizza3

Reaction score
I don't know the pre-sale price. However in all honesty I have to admit after about a dozen attempts (I am more stubborn than they are inefficient) I finally did get the thing downloaded. Again in all honesty once you get the sucker downloaded I tried the game and it is just awesome. You tilt right and the car goes right,etc touch the screen and it slows. The graphics and physics are just terrific. Best 99 cents.