DX video chat?

Droid.Ninja

Reaction score
It is anyway possible for the droid x to video chat.....if so what programs would you suggest?

Sent from my DROIDX

kameleongt

Reaction score
Yahoo messenger has one, u would of course have to turn the camera then leaving u without being able to see the screen

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
D

Droid.Ninja

Reaction score
Well I installed oovoo and im able to connect with someone on a dell laptop....but I can see them...my camera shows as working on my screen...but is black on there's. Yahoo works well though just a little choppy. Im just not sure how to fix the oovoo issues

Sent from my DROIDX

qman66

Reaction score
fring works well, have been using it for months with an iphone, it even worked with the crappy motorola cliq though a bit slow. tango is also good and yahoo works well since it can be used with a pc user.

VenuAtUSA

Reaction score
I have Droid 2 Global with OS 2.2. I installed ooVoo, Tango, Skype. All of them are dispalying Video to other users. I can See them as well. But, Voice doesn't WORK. I cant hear them, They cant Hear me. I turned all the Sounds to HIGH. Any Suggesstions?

qman66

Reaction score
I have Droid 2 Global with OS 2.2. I installed ooVoo, Tango, Skype. All of them are dispalying Video to other users. I can See them as well. But, Voice doesn't WORK. I cant hear them, They cant Hear me. I turned all the Sounds to HIGH. Any Suggesstions?
first of all how r u using skype to video chat? both skype android and verizon apps dont do video yet. unless u somehow got the thunderbolt version. try fring that works well. but i think tango is the best one. have used that with an ipod and iphone on the other end. who have u tried it with?

brandon9559

Reaction score
Fring and tango both work. Ive tried them but don't use them regularly. You would have to turn ur phone camera toward u while u talk...and have the other person do the same when they talk...without a front facing camera that is