Will this work for D1?

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

OP
andylulzyou

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Will this work for D1?

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

I've seen people saying it has, I'd say give it a try.. I think that worst that can happen is you get some sort of error message when trying to access the programming menu

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
not sure what im doing wrong...the website is down and when i dial that number it says it isnt a working number then hangs up<---if im doing it right lol

beckerfj

Reaction score
I understand this is in Liberty 1.5, but is there anyway to get this for Liberty 1.0? I like to wait a little before flashing a recently released ROM and to be truthful, I just flashed 1.0 about a week ago. I am loving it though!

FcoT

Reaction score
I bet you are pressing star instead of pound. I am used to using star for other settings, so I messed it up to. GL

OP
andylulzyou

andylulzyou

Reaction score
I understand this is in Liberty 1.5, but is there anyway to get this for Liberty 1.0? I like to wait a little before flashing a recently released ROM and to be truthful, I just flashed 1.0 about a week ago. I am loving it though!

No it doesn't work for 1.0

Morkai Almandragon

Reaction score
with the exception of getting into the menu due to dialer issues this should work with any phone not already using the improved codec. And if you can't get into the menu because of the dialer, there are threads on the net on how to do it.

beckerfj

Reaction score
I bet you are pressing star instead of pound. I am used to using star for other settings, so I messed it up to. GL

I tried again making sure I used #. No go...

No it doesn't work for 1.0

I was afraid of this...I guess when I'm ready I'll jump onto 1.5. Thanks!

OP
andylulzyou

andylulzyou

Reaction score
I think things sound much crisper after doing it..

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Wife confirmed without me telling her I did something differently. So I will say it works good!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App