DS3D wifi help

earlybill1

Reaction score
Yea I know its not droidx but my son n I can not figure out how to use my Droid x tether (rooted x wifi tether miui.us rom so know a bit) to get internet on his 3ds i can easily do it for my laptop with wifi tether which miui.us rom came with. So is there a different app I meed to be using for it or what do I do? We search Google but just run n circles does ne one have a how to link r just tell me how it would really help thanks a bunch

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Are you able to scan for available networks via the DS? If so, start the wireless tether then rescan for networks. It should be listed as android tether. To double check your signal I would attempt to connect the laptop at the same time. I have used "wireless tether" as my app instead of the stock tethering app. Hope that helps some, good luck!

This post is Incredible 2!

leftspin

Reaction score
Some devices don't have the capability to connect to ad-hoc networks, the 3DS may be one of them

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
I got it working it picks up my dx wifi tether great I'm son is happy now lol thanks for the help

OP
E

earlybill1

Reaction score
Hey leftspin whata bout using my dx tether for ps3 is that same as info u gave me for my sons 3d I'm gonna try later but just checking n would u know the best jailbreak for ps3 also would I need to b online to jailbreak yhanks

leftspin

Reaction score
Hey leftspin whata bout using my dx tether for ps3 is that same as info u gave me for my sons 3d I'm gonna try later but just checking n would u know the best jailbreak for ps3 also would I need to b online to jailbreak yhanks

I don't know anything about the PS3, sorry