DROIDX Finally Receiving Gingerbread Bug Fixer in Mid-August?

cadre.9

Reaction score
Any idea what specific issues will be addressed in the update?

cadre

Brad3241

Reaction score
I called Verizon yesterday and complained about problems with the Gingerbread update on Droid X, they are sending me a Droid X2 free of charge. Will be here tomorrow. :D

BetoVazq

Reaction score
I called Verizon yesterday and complained about problems with the Gingerbread update on Droid X, they are sending me a Droid X2 free of charge. Will be here tomorrow. :D

Nice..once I got mine I call Verizon to see if I can order a Extended battery cover cause I didn't want to use the DROID X1 cover with the X2...so they told me they would send it to me free of charge. The next day I got the package I open it and when I look inside they had sent me the extended battery as well!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Brad3241

Reaction score
Nice..once I got mine I call Verizon to see if I can order a Extended battery cover cause I didn't want to use the DROID X1 cover with the X2...so they told me they would send it to me free of charge. The next day I got the package I open it and when I look inside they had sent me the extended battery as well!

Nicee! I'll try doing that, maybe i'll get lucky as well!

zero7404

Reaction score

hows the x2 working out for you so far ?

i see very few bugs on my x with 4.5.596 but not sure if jumping on this wagon is the right thing to do yet .... if i complained and they offered me a new x2 id take it, but on the other hand an avalance of complaints might turn into a response like 'wait for the next update' ....

sent via android

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
To late had to many issues with my DROID x that they sent me DROID X2

How did you pull that off... what problems have you been having?

If you get 5 junk phones of the same kind they will give you a different phone.

I've also heard they will let you choose a newly released Droid 3.

That's so ridiculous. 5 crappy phones? Verizon cares about their customer for sure...

MIUI

Brad3241

Reaction score
I just received my Droid X2, and i'm, loving it. Haven't had any problems so far!